What are you going to do?
As Roller you are at the beginning of the production process. You will be supported by an Assistant Roller and you roll the steel plates together. You will work in a team with employees of different nationalities. It is therefore important that you speak Dutch, German and / or English. As a roller you will work in a 3-shift service. This means you will work in day, night and afternoon shifts.
- rolling and pre-cutting of plates according to Route Cards;
- bonding the hulls in the roller according to the indicated bonding procedures;
- calibrating hulls within the specified tolerances;
- correctly filling in the Route Cards of the workpiece;
- timely identification and reporting of deviations to the product and / or the roller.
Who are you?
- LBO working and thinking level, completed with a technical training;
- in possession of a valid VCA diploma;
- knowledge and experience with welding techniques (bonding)
- in possession of an adhesion qualification
- knowledge and experience with relevant means of transport (overhead cranes, lorries, etc.);
- knowledge and experience with metalworking.
What does SIF offer you?
- Top class salary and benefits;
- Contract for 1 year, with prospects for permanent employment;
- Good pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- Education and training opportunities;
- A friendly team and a fun work environment;
- A place where you can continue to grow and develop;
- Impact on the energy transition and sustainability of the Netherlands and Europe;
Your development at Sif
With your application, you can become part of a wonderful company with strong growth ambitions. A place with craftsmanship, where there is room for entrepreneurship and where you can continue to develop yourself. At Sif you have a direct impact on the energy transition and contribute to a greener world.
Apply directly using the form below. If you have any questions about this position please contact us at [email protected] or call our contact person for this vacancy.