Ready for that new step? Come and lead a listed company that makes products for the offshore wind industry!
we are looking for Hall coordinators for our locations in Roermond and Maasvlakte 2.
As a hall coordinator, you are the first point of contact for a team of employees with many nationalities. It is therefore important that you speak Dutch, German or English. At Sif, we attach great importance to our core competences: ownership, result-orientation and teamwork. We therefore think it is important that you will also transfer these 3 core competences to your team and be an example. You will work in 3 shifts. This you will work in day, night and afternoon shifts.
At Sif - an international listed company - we make thick-walled steel monopile foundation pipes (our XL monopiles weigh 2000 tons!) and other steel components for offshore wind turbines and jacket structures. Many wind farms are currently planned and under construction and this development is a great opportunity for Sif. We are expanding to meet demand and proud to contribute to a sustainable future.
Sif operates from two locations: one in Roermond and one at Maasvlakte 2 (Rotterdam). Every day, we all work together to build an impressive product that has to meet the highest quality standards. Even though the atmosphere is informal, everyone is fully focused on our common goal. Doing what you say, accepting responsibility and helping each other is the norm at Sif. Our organisation is dynamic and offers you opportunities for career development and working independently. Do you have what it takes to be successful at Sif?
We are looking for:
- An experienced manager with self-confidence. you Have great planning and organizing skills and a high safety and quality awareness
- You have a completed MBO degree in mechanical engineering.
- You have a production and / or metal background.
- You have knowledge and experience with welding techniques.
What should you be able to do?
- Translate the goal per service into what must actually be done at the person level
- Monitoring whether the implementation takes place as agreed in terms of budget, planning and procedures
- Approve time sheets and leave requests
- Submit proposals regarding efficiency improvements and the production process
- Perform operational tasks HR and HSE in shifted services.
What can you expect from us?
You end up in a beautiful and unique production environment where there is a good working atmosphere. You get a nice salary and a good pension scheme. Do you want to come to work sporty? Furthermore as our employee, you can make use of our bicycle plan. This allows you to purchase a bicycle with tax discount
Apply directly via the 'apply' button below. If you have any questions about this position, you can contact the manager of the department during office hours.
Contact: Linda Kessels
Phone no. + 31 (0) 475 385 777