Hall coordinator at Maasvlakte 2
As a Hall Coordinator, you are responsible for the operational management of the employees, machinery, tools, means of transport, and facilities in your hall(s). This is done in such a way that the production process is safe and efficient, with team members communicating effectively and adhering to the project agreements made. You communicate daily with the production manager in order to closely monitor progress. In short, you play a pivotal role in Sif's production process.
The job requirements
- You have completed intermediate vocational education (Dutch 'MBO' or equivalent) and have good technical knowledge, preferably in mechanical engineering;
- You are in possession of a valid VCA-VOL certificate;
- You have knowledge of the metal and construction production process;
- You are preferably familiar with Lean in similar production processes;
- You are flexible and willing to work in three shifts;
- You have good communication skills in German, English, and Dutch;
- You have a good sense of responsibility and a high level of safety awareness.
The candidate will work for a number of months at our location in Roermond.