Mechanic Technical Service (TD)
Ready for that new step? Become a technical service mechanic at Sif group in Roermond or Maasvlakte 2!
As a Technical Service Mechanic, you perform optimal (preventive) maintenance and repair faults in the machinery and buildings to ensure that the production / organization runs smoothly. You will work in a team with employees of different nationalities. It’s therefore important that you speak Dutch, German and / or English.
Who are we?
At Sif - an international listed company - we make thick-walled steel monopile foundation pipes (our XL monopiles weigh 2000 tons!) and other steel components for offshore wind turbines and jacket structures. Many wind farms are currently planned and under construction and this development is a great opportunity for Sif. We are expanding to meet demand and proud to contribute to a sustainable future.
Sif operates from two locations: one in Roermond and one at Maasvlakte 2 (Rotterdam). Every day, we all work together to build an impressive product that has to meet the highest quality standards. Even though the atmosphere is informal, everyone is fully focused on our common goal. Doing what you say, accepting responsibility and helping each other is the norm at Sif. Our organisation is dynamic and offers you opportunities for career development and working independently. Do you have what it takes to be successful at Sif?
We are looking for:
- MBO working and thinking level, obtained by completing a technical training in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of and experience with PLC controls;
- And experience with reading machine drawings and interpreting manuals;
- Knowledge and experience to remedy and analyze malfunctions
What will your duties be:
- Perform maintenance on buildings and machines according to the instructions of the Head of Technical Service;
- Solving machine malfunctions, In order to delay the production as little as possible;
- Perform maintenance in the field of Electronics and Mechanics.
- Timely identification and reporting of possible deteriorations in the condition of buildings and machines;
- Assisting with the movement of machines and the installation of new machines;
- Ensuring order and tidiness in the workplace and in the warehouse of the Technical Service;
- Carrying out preventive maintenance on the means of production in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- Ensuring a good transfer to the other service and colleagues;
- Responsible forthe tools made available.
What can you expect from us?
You end up in a beautiful and unique production environment where there is a good working atmosphere. You get a nice salary and a good pension scheme. Do you want to come to work sporty? Furthermore as our employee, you can make use of our bicycle plan. This allows you to purchase a bicycle with tax discount
Apply directly via the 'apply' button below. If you have any questions about this position, you can contact the manager of the department during office hours.
Contact: Linda Kessels
Phone no. +31 (0)475 385 777
No agencies please.