Ready for that new step? Become Roller at Sif group in Roermond!
As Walser you are at the beginning of the production process. You will be supported by an Assistant Walser and you roll the steel plates together. You will work in a team with employees of different nationalities. It is therefore important that you speak Dutch, German and / or English. As a Walser you will work in a 3-shift service. This means you will work in day, night and afternoon shifts.
Who are we?
At Sif - an international listed company - we make thick-walled steel monopile foundation pipes (our XL monopiles weigh 2000 tons!) and other steel components for offshore wind turbines and jacket structures. Many wind farms are currently planned and under construction and this development is a great opportunity for Sif. We are expanding to meet demand and proud to contribute to a sustainable future.
Sif operates from two locations: one in Roermond and one at Maasvlakte 2 (Rotterdam). Every day, we all work together to build an impressive product that has to meet the highest quality standards. Even though the atmosphere is informal, everyone is fully focused on our common goal. Doing what you say, accepting responsibility and helping each other is the norm at Sif. Our organisation is dynamic and offers you opportunities for career development and working independently. Do you have what it takes to be successful at Sif?
We are looking for:
- LBO working and thinking level, completed with a technical training;
- in possession of a valid VCA diploma;
- knowledge and experience with welding techniques (bonding)
- in possession of an adhesion qualification
- knowledge and experience with relevant means of transport (overhead cranes, lorries, etc.);
- knowledge and experience with metalworking.
What will your duties be:
- rolling and pre-cutting of plates according to Route Cards;
- bonding the hulls in the roller according to the indicated bonding procedures;
- calibrating hulls within the specified tolerances;
- correctly filling in the Route Cards of the workpiece;
- timely identification and reporting of deviations to the product and / or the roller.
What can you expect from us?
You end up in a beautiful and unique production environment where there is a good working atmosphere. You get a nice salary and a good pension scheme. Do you want to come to work sporty? Furthermore as our employee, you can make use of our bicycle plan. This allows you to purchase a bicycle with tax discount.
Apply directly via the 'apply' button below. If you have any questions about this position, you can contact the manager of the department during office hours.
Contact: Agnes ter Voert
Phone no. +31 (0)475 385 777
No agencies please