Roller or assistant roller
In connection with the expansion of the roller machinery, we are looking for enthusiastic employees who are ready for the next step in their career and who want to develop into the position of roller or assistant roller. We train you internally (for about one year) and then place you in one of our main operations: rolling. Are you up to the task of rolling sheets with a thickness of up to 180 mm into the perfect hull?
The job position
As a roller or assistant roller, you process the incoming plates into hulls. You are also involved in the transport of the hulls to the machinery and post-rolling. You do all this with the utmost precision and aim for the very best quality.
The job requirements
- You have completed lower vocational education (Dutch 'LBO' or equivalent) in metalworking
- You are in possession of a valid VCA diploma;
- You should preferably have experience working with overhead cranes;
- You have knowledge of and/or affinity with welding techniques (connecting);
- You are flexible and willing to work in three shifts;
- You have a good command of Dutch, German, or English;
- You have a good sense of responsibility and a high level of safety awareness.